18 November 2015
Dear Group O Member National Authorities,
Regional Technical Course for Coaches- Trinidad and Tobago
I am pleased to invite your MNA to attend a Regional Technical Course for Coaches to be held in Trinidad and Tobago which will be hosted by Trinidad and Tobago Sailing Association (TTSA) The dates for this Level 3 Performance Technical Course for Coaches are 14 – 19 December 2015 (6 days)
TTSA will kindly provide
• Accommodation for five (5) nights. The accommodation is set at three (3) rooms for six (6) people in total. Participants will need to share a room. The hotel (Crews Inn) provides daily breakfast included in the price of the room.
• Meals for the duration of the course (six days) as well as coffee, water and tea.
• Daily travel from the hotel to TTSA.
Please bear in mind, the above will come at a first come first served basis.
You will be expected to pay for:
• Roundtrip Airfare
• Airport Transfers: Piarco International Airport to Crews Inn is approximately $70USD.
• Meals outside of the course days. Approximately $50USD/day.
• Accommodation outside of the five (5) nights provided by TTSA.
Please be aware: An additional night would be at a cost of $160USD per room. Any additional charges to the room for beverages or meals etc. will not be incurred by TTSA and will be the responsibility of the individual.
A detailed outline of the Course Syllabus for the Coaches will be provided to all applying to attend this course. The aim of the Regional Course is to help as many ISAF Member National Authorities as possible to benefit from an expert coaches and to encourage MNAs in your region to be part of the development of World Sailing. I invite you to submit your interest in attending this course to the Trinidad and Tobago Sailing Association Administrator; Arianne La Chapelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be part of the team to help run this course.
Cathy Armstrong Training and Development Administrator World Sailing